A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~||

Go down

||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~|| Empty ||~Mossberg~|| ||~Female~|| ||~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~||

Post by Mossberg (now sheba) Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:31 pm

This character has passed away. (Not me, no worries, Im now Sheba)
~Mossberg~
~Female~
~1 year and 9 months old~
~Prefers males~
~Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog~

~History~
As a Pup, Mossberg was one of the only Himalayan Chamba Gaddi Dog's around. Her mother and father were brought in from india, Due to money loss. She was taken to america, Where she joined a gang at only 5 months old. When she was a year old, she became the leader due to her rarity and strength. She realized this is not how a dog is suppose to be treated, Constantly beaten, So she ran from the gang. She has been in and out of the gang, With a permenant ink stain on her left eye that looks like black eyeliner, Showing people she is the leader of the gang. She has been in and out of the gang since.

~Apperence~
She has blue green eyes, With grass green rims. Her coat is different shades of brown, With white spots in some places. Her ear's flop down and curve to the shape of her face, Stopping at her jaw line. Her tail curls up, Resting on her back. Her build is very strong, And agile due to how skinny she is for how large she is. Her fur is long at her neck, Down her chest inbetween her front legs, Down the front of her front legs, and top of her ears. She weighs 99.7 pounds, And she is 31 Inches at shoulders. She has black ink eyeliner put there by humans to show she is the leader of a large gang.

~Traits~
Fearless, Ferocious, Agile, Swift, Helpful, Trustworthy, Not trusting, And Obedient.

~Family~
Parents~

Both of her parents are the same breed as her. Mother-Grace. Father-Bolt. Her mother is pure black, and her father is cocoa brown.

Siblings~
She has no siblings, That she knows of at least.

Mate~
none

Crush~
none

Pups~
None
Mossberg (now sheba)
Mossberg (now sheba)
Admin

https://canineroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down