A medium leveled Rp site for wolves/dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

60 Degrees F. Muddy, Sunny, Snow is melting.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 pm by Phoenix

» The Wild Peaks
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am by Rayna

» Countryside
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 am by Chandler

» The Streets
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Kita

» The "Haunted" Forest
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm by Sebastian

» Chandler // Male // Border Collie
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm by Rayna

» Area Suggestions!
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm by Link

» Post If You Will Be Absent
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 am by Britain

» The Flaming Mountians
The Wild Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 am by Rayna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

The Wild Peaks

5 posters

Go down

The Wild Peaks Empty The Wild Peaks

Post by Sheba Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 pm

The Wild Peaks Mountain-sunset

This beautiful region has many wild flowers such as fox glove can be found here. It is however, cold, wet, and unwary animals may plummet to their dooms after twisting an ankle on the rocky crevasses. Food here is scarce, you'll be lucky if you find anything in this beautiful but dangerous place.

Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.
Sheba
Sheba

Location : Probably somewhere, such as behind you, but don't look now, or the suprise will be ruined

Back to top Go down

The Wild Peaks Empty Re: The Wild Peaks

Post by Ciel Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:41 pm

As Ciel and her sibling were being walked, as Ciel didn't fit well with any other canines in the pound, they came across wild peaks. The human leanding them pulled back on both her and her brothers leashes. She could hear the human holler for them to stop, but Ciel was determined to run around here. Her tongue hung from her slightly parted jaws and her tail wagged behind her as she pulled on the human's leash.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Phoenix entered the mountainous region carefully, making sure her pups were close behind her. Dragon stumbled on a loose stone, sending it cascading down the steep cliff side. The pups whimpered, huddling closer to their mother. Uni yipped in surprise as a nearby pile of stone produced a snake. Phoenix quickly jumped on it, snapping it's neck from behind. The female wolf quickly bit the head off cleanly, so her pups would not accidentally snag themselves on one of the rattlesnake's poisonous fangs. The pool of blood around the snake's neck was fairly large, and Phoenix took a tentative lap at the salty liquid, she needed as much protein she could get. She watched her pups devour the meat of the snake. She was touched by seeing that Uni had left a small chunk of meat for her. "Look mommy, I saved this for you." The white pup told her mother, looking at her brother to make sure he wouldn't get the precious piece of meat. Phoenix gently took the meat in her jaws, she hadn't had rattlesnake in years, she savored the taste, rolling the morsel in her mouth for a bit before chewing and swallowing.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Kyra runs alongside Lukas, her bother playfully snapping at her withers. Kyra's maw opens to release a loud yip, tackling her brother and pinning him down, covering his muzzle with licks, which he attempts to avoid. "Get off! Get off, Kyra!" Lukas growls, twitching his ears and batting at her face with his small paws. She huffs and backs off, shaking her black figure and following him carefully, ears pricked a little straighter and head lowish. Lukas pads confidently ahead of her, his fluffy fur and paws, large for his young age, brushing the surrounding plants.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Rayna goes into the basement, The only room she was aloud, Flopping down on the hard bug infested cement. In around 1 hour, A human comes in, Holding a metal object, kind of like a belt. He holds the extra skin on her neck, Pulling her up and beating her head and neck with the metal object. She yelps, Running outside. She looks at the sunset, walking up to a hill, Dragging her hind leg that the humans injured, and never did anything about. She sits on the edge of a very steep hill, Staring at the sunset, The reflection of orange, red and pink going into her tired blue eyes. She lays down, One of her front paws hanging over the ledge, As it was the broken one, in between her ankle and knee it bent, Clearly not normal. She sighs, saying "Patience..." her ears sticking up, and spinning back and forth to listen for anything
Rayna
Rayna

Location : Eh... if your scared easily, Better keep that a secret ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Kyra growls softly at her brother, getting into a playful stance. Lukas yips loudly and tackles his smaller sister, playfully snapping at her face, careful not to bite her. "You're heavy!" Kyra complains, squirming under her bigger brother. "Not my fault you're the runt!" He yips, stepping away and waiting for her to get up. Kyra scrambles to her paws and runs ahead of him, tail wagging quickly while Lukas races after her.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Rayna falls asleep, Slowly slipping down as she wakes up, Clawing into the dirt, falling. Her claws stop, Her body stopping too as her claw meets a rock. She barks, Her back deep and loud as she whines. She kicks her back legs on the stone, having nothing to latch on to. Her injured leg was only getting worse, along with the perfectly fine one from holding too much weight. She looks down, Seeing a small ledge she could probably fit on if she kept all her feet as close as possible. It was maybe 10 feet down, So she lets go, her front paws landing on that as she pulls herself up, Whining with her head down as she shivers. 2 of her breeds in the mix had long fur, but she was cursed with short English Mastiff fur.
Rayna
Rayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Lukas sprints ahead of his younger sister, barking loudly at the flowers, rolling around in the plants, leaving Kyra pushing herself as fast as she can go to catch up due to her height. She yelps loudly as her paw slips, but she recovers and keeps running, hoping to catch up to her larger brother.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:45 am

Hearing the loud play of the two younger canines, Phoenix carefully hid her pups between two cliff edges and making sure no one could get to them, she went to investigate. She came first across the smaller dog. The wolf, named for the sun bird, looked down at the small pup. Phoenix estimated she was around six months old. "What are you doing here?" She asked, lowering herself to look the dog in the eye. She didn't think the dog herself was a threat, but she could've come with humans.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:51 am

Lukas stands in front of his sister, puffing out his chest to seem bigger, though only looking fluffier as he does so. "Waiting for our parents. They took naps over there." He responds, nodding to an area a distance away. Kyra nods and places her paw on her brother's back, looking up at the older lupine with wide chocolate brown eyes, while Lukas' blue ones just look bored.

Last edited by Kyra on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 am

Rayna looks down, Only to see a long long drop. She sits down, Some rocks above her falling down, Tumbling in front of her, Falling with a loud bang. She yelps at the noise, Covering her muzzle and whining. She looks up, Seeing 10 feet before the top, Then looks to her side, Seeing the moon setting. Rayna tries to climb up the stone, But instead she only sharpens her nails, and injures her leg more. She keeps doing this, though, Some rocks falling with bangs every now and then because she freed them from their chamber. She sits down, Letting out a oddly deeper, Louder husky like howl. She hated asking for help, But she felt the rock, that possibly weighed as much as her, slowly sink down the mountain. She whines, Saying as quite as possible "Help..." Her voice terrified, and shaky. Most thought with all the abuse she would be tough as stone, But it'll still hurt a stone to fall down this mountain.
Rayna
Rayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Hearing the howl, Phoenix nodded at the two pups and followed the sound, her long limbs traversing the craggy land quickly. She found the dog quickly. After calculating the difficulty of saving the other canine, Phoenix leaped down, taking a route that had very little rocks that could fall. Grabbing the dog by her scruff, Phoenix heaved the larger creature to safety. The tall wolf gazed at the dog, her voice steely and cold. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Rayna pins her ears back, Laying them flat as she puts her head down. She gave no answer, Kind of awkward around strangers. "Thank you..." She says as quite as possible, Keeping her head down, Never letting her bright blue eyes meet the strangers. She shuffles her paws, Hiding the injured one so the stranger wont notice, and possibly take that to their advantage. She had very large paws, Showing she was going to end up growing larger, being only a pup.
Rayna
Rayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:35 pm

Phoenix chuckled, sensing the younger canine's awkwardness. Now she was certain this dog wouldn't harm her pups. Her tone was more warm and motherly this time she spoke, "Are you alright young one? My name's Phoenix." Bending down carefully so that the pup was forced to look into her eyes, Phoenix gently flicked the dog's ears forward, so that her ears were not slanted backwards. "It's okay little one. I won't hurt you. I have pups of my own. And do I look like I would hurt you?"
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Rayna perks her ears forward, Sitting up as she sees she has around 100-200 pounds on the canine. It was odd to be called little one, After all she was larger than the adult. She shrugged it off, Never really having a mother figure, so she wasn't sure if this was normal or not. She bows her head again, seeing two puppies much smaller than her as she steps back in fear, Not wanting to hurt them. She was scared of them, Knowing how easy they must break. 
Rayna
Rayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Ciel was pulled back by the pound volunteer, who snatched violently on the leash. Ciel growled at the action, baring her jaws and lifting her lips to show her anger. She turned and started biting the leash, tugging on it a bit herself to annoy the human. Her banner curled above her spine, as she narrowed her eyes at the human. Her brother was the total opposite, giving in to the human and allowing him to pull him back quite obediently. Usually, Ciel was quiet obedient, but she didn't like the way these humans from the pound tended to treat her.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Phoenix, seeing the pup's hesitation, felt her heart soften. "Look, I can look after you. I promise. You'd be part of our family." The red wolf padded back to her pups, Uni looked at the pup that was larger than her mother. "Mommy, who's that?" The young wolf's pristine white fur was quickly ruined by Dragon, who kicked red dust onto her sister's pelt. "Hey!" Uni yelped, leaping onto Dragon, He quickly tumbled out of the way.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 am

Rayna goes down to her belly, army crawling closer to the pups before rolling on to her back. She whines, letting her legs go  limp to her chest, A submissive action. She lets her head fly all the way back to the ground, Her lips falling with the gravity, making her smile as she looked at the 3. She sticks out her tongue, Touching her muzzle and shaking her head in a playful way to the pups.
Rayna
Rayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum